hi1
I know it's been a while, but maybe I'm finally back. Malapit na term break ko and sabik na rin ako lumikha muli. I've been through a lot, but in a good way (hopefully). I'm a little older today. My back hurts a little bit more, pero mas proud ako kung sino ako ngayon. Believe it or not, I actually like myself. I've felt this way for maybe a couple years now. But I still hate who I was for the most of my late teenage years. Oh how big of a fool I was. And oh how I've hurt those around me.
I have a lot of regrets and mistakes that still keep me up at night, but I'm learning to live knowing that person does not exist anymore. Sometimes I just wish I could make it right without making it look like pleading to fix my own conscience.
At the end of the day, I just hope to be able to bring more good into the world whilst wishing I haven't done irreparable damage onto others.
No comments:
Post a Comment